My baby bittles feeling my baby bittle belly.
Had a dr appt today.
The baby’s heart rate bounced between 148-150.
I should hear from the ultrasound place next week to set up an appointment.
So get your guesses in while you can.
And before you completely base it on the heart rate, let me just show you THIS link I found and tell you why I have NO clue what it could be….
I’ll highlight in red the ones that suit me.
It's a boy if:
- You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy.
- Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute.
- You are carrying the extra weight out front.
- Your belly looks like a basketball.
- Your areolas have darkened considerably.
- You are carrying low.
- You are craving salty or sour foods.
- You are craving protein -- meats and cheese.
- Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy.
- The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy.
- Your hands are very dry.
- Your pillow faces north when you sleep.
- Dad-to-be is gaining weight right along with you.
- Pregnancy has you looking better than ever.
- Your urine is bright yellow in color.
- Your nose is spreading.
- You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles.
- You are having headaches.
- You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number.
It's a girl if:
- You had morning sickness early in pregnancy.
- Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute.
- You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear.
- Your left breast is larger than your right breast.
- Your hair develops red highlights.
- You are carrying high.
- Your belly looks like a watermelon.
- You are craving sweets.
- You are craving fruit.
- You crave orange juice.
- You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy.
- You are moodier than usual during pregnancy.
- Your face breaks out more than usual.
- You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread.
- Your breasts have really blossomed!
- Your pillow faces south when you sleep.
- Your urine is a dull yellow color.
- You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side
- You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number.
It’s an even 6 for 6! Now, the wedding ring thing-no joke, I actually tried it and it started off swaying and then did circles.
So, what do YOU think the gender of my newest bittle will be?