David made this creation the other day & I died and went to Heaven. Okay, not literally but it was AMAZING.
You will need:
- Chicken breasts (flattened)
- Bacon slices (noncooked)
- Cream Cheese
- BBQ Sauce
- Seasonings. (David topped his with Liquid smoke, red wine vinegar, Chive and tarragon, seasoned salt & garlic powder}
- Flatten your chicken.
- Layer it with Cream cheese and chives.
- Season it however you desire.
- Roll it up.
- Wrap in bacon.
- Insert a toothpick to hold it in place.
- Top with BBQ sauce and a dash of the red wine vinegar and liquid smoke.
Bake on 350 degrees for one hour.
(Pictures below to demonstrate)
I kid you not when I say that these things were so delicious.
I highly encourage you to make them for yourself.