Monterey Chicken is our newest favorite food.
It's SO delicious.
You will need:
(Amount of each varies upon how many people you're feeding)
- Chicken breasts (Flat)
- Green Onions
- Shredded Cheese (I used mozzarella and cheddar)
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
Grill chicken in a skillet. About four minutes on each side over medium high heat.
- Cook up your bacon and crumble it.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish covered in aluminum foil.
- Top with the BBQ sauce- bacon, cheese, green onions and tomatoes.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and delicious looking.